How To Choose The Right Sunglasses For Your Face Shape
Whether it's your first new pair in a while or another stylish addition to your collection, there's more than meets the eye when it comes to buying sunglasses! Let's get real - these days there are literally hundreds of styles to choose from. So how on earth do you decide which one to add to cart? Fear not, pal, we’re here to guide you through the maze of sunglass choices, ensuring your pick not only turns heads but also perfectly complements your unique face shape. Ready to meet your match?
Step One: Face Shape Detective Work
First up, let's figure out your face shape. It's not rocket science, just a quick look in the mirror. Here's a handy guide:
- Round Faces: You've got those softer, circular features. Your face is pretty much the same width all around, with no sharp angles. The trick here is to add some definition. You want to break away from the circle vibe.
- Oval Faces: You guys hit the face shape jackpot. Your face is longer than it is wide, with no extreme angles. Most sunglasses styles are going to look great on you. But, remember, proportion is key. Too big or too small can throw off your natural balance.
- Square Faces: Strong jawline? Forehead that's about the same width? That’s a square face. Your face has more angular lines, so the goal is to soften those a bit. Think of it as rounding out the edges.
- Heart Faces: Your face is wider at the top and narrows down towards the chin. It's all about finding that perfect balance. You want to draw attention away from the forehead and bring some symmetry to your look.
- Diamond Faces: High cheekbones, narrow forehead, and jawline – that's you. Your face is all about those angles, so you want to highlight them without going overboard.
Picking the Perfect Pair
Now that you've got your face shape down, it’s time to find your sunglass soulmate:
- Round Face Strategy: Lean towards square or rectangular frames. These add some nice contrast to your face and give you a bit more edge. Steer clear of round frames; they'll only make your face look rounder.
- Oval Face Options: You're pretty lucky here. Most styles will suit you. Try something like square or aviator styles to add a bit of structure. Just watch the size – too large can overwhelm your face, and too small can look out of place.
- Square Face Suggestions: Soften up your look with round or oval frames. Aviators are a solid choice here, too. They help balance out your strong features. Try to avoid overly square or boxy frames; they can make your face look even more angular.
- Heart Face Hacks: Lighter colors or frames that widen at the bottom are good. They help balance out the width of your forehead. Rimless styles or glasses that have more weight at the bottom can also work wonders.
- Diamond Face Tips: Go for frames that draw attention to your eyes, like cat-eye styles or frames that have detailing on the top. Oval frames can also look great. Just avoid really narrow frames – they can make your cheekbones look wider.
Protect Your Style
You've picked the perfect pair – awesome! Now let's talk about keeping them in tip-top shape. Our new glasses case - The Sun Deck - is more than just a case. It's a statement piece that's as stylish as it is functional. It’s built to last, keeping your shades safe from scratches and dings. Plus, it looks pretty darn cool.
Make It Your Own
In the end, picking sunglasses is all about what feels right for you. Sure, guidelines are helpful, but your own style and comfort are what really matter. And with our sleek glasses case, you can rest easy knowing your new sunglasses are well-protected. So go ahead, rock those new shades with confidence and step out into the world knowing you look great.